Thursday, March 31, 2011

Moving Right Along...

Into March! Kallen had an eye exam at school that had questionable results, so we had to go for a true exam. She was so brave! She sat up in the chair, did the eye exam, even had her eyes dilated. So brave! And her vision is perfect. False alarm, whew!


Kinley is dressed up for Wacky Wednesday and Kallen is dressed up as a dentist for Community Helper day. Cute!

Dr. Kallen, DDS

Who knew "wacky" could be so cute??

The girls have started "spending the night" with each other on Friday nights. We can always hear Kinley reading to Kallen, so precious. We went to check on them and found them like this :)

I love that they love each other so much!


Another new activity around here is "Kallen-KK Wednesdays!" KK has been coming to take Kallen to storytime at the library and then letting her stay and play at her house for the day. Kallen loves getting to spend some extra time with Bud and KK. And I have loved having a little alone time with Graham! Well, really, it's just alone time. He is pretty much asleep the whole time so I get a lot accomplished!
Below: Kallen and Lainey are all dressed up for storytime!


Look at that cute Frog Prince :)

Special donut breakfast before Preschool


Connie comforts a grumpy G at Olivia's birthday party



Olivia and Graham. Isn't my oldest niece beautiful!?


Lunch at school :) Mickey-D's knows how to make the kids smile!


Spring Break my sister and her kiddos finally got to come visit!! Yay!
Reagan tests out the scooter


Go, Kallen, Go!

Bud tried his hardest to teach Zachary how to drive the Jeep :)

Kallen and Zachary

Thomas

Kinley

George and Nancy stayed inside with Graham where it was safer!


Happy (early) Birthday, Ali!

Happy (WAY early) Birthday, Jeff! haha. We told him that we would pretend like we had a party for him and when he looked back at the pictures he would never remember it was really Allison's :)

Ali and sweet Reagan

Ali and Graham


The girls!


The whole gang

Everybody wanted a turn with Graham :)



The boys!

The silly boys!! :)

Look who's growing up. He already looks so different!

I love how God allows our hearts to grow with each child. I never imagined how I could possibly love more than one child equally, and now I have three that I absolutely adore beyond belief. God is so good.


A trip to the zoo on Spring Break



Watching the penguins swim

KK and her girls

Such a proud sister!

Stay tuned for more of March!

No comments: