Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look Who's Two!

Months, that is! Sweet boy!

Kallen and Graham

My beautiful trio. I am one proud momma, I won't lie!

So serious...

Kinley and Graham!

Yum, chocolate chip cookies!

Kallen and her BFF, Lacy, take dance together. Here, they are trying on one of their costumes for the upcoming recital. We got some beautiful pictures! I love these girls!



Off to see the dentist! Well, not yet for Graham...

...but it was Kallen's first official visit! Kinley is such a good big sister, she showed her the ropes and how to be brave

Kallen's turn! I am so fortunate that neither of the girls really dreads doctors or dentists. As a child, I always kinda liked going (yeah, I'm a nerd that way) and it looks like the girls have inherited my weird affinity for doctors ;) They are usually a little shy in the beginning but really warm up to it. They have never cried for shots or finger sticks and have even both volunteered for shots over medicine before! We have yet to have that drag-a-screaming-child-out-from-under-a-chair experience, knock on wood :)

Yay! There's March in a nutshell or two! Here comes April...do I dare think I may catch up some day??

No comments: