Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy February!

I am totally lumping posts together at this point trying to get caught up! Man, where have I been??

Well, I've been at Kinley's school for her Valentine's Party

I love the heart donut!

And I've been staring at this face a LOT.

I've been spending time with this little cutie pie

And I've been thankful for Grandparents stepping in and spending time with the girls, too!
Kinley's school celebrated Grandparents Day by inviting Grandparents to lunch and back to the class for a special treat. Here's what the kids had to say about their grandparents:

Here's Kinley with her KK and Bud

Here's Kinley with Gigi. Pop must have been taking the picture :) How lucky are our kids to have four amazing grandparents in town that they get to spend so much time with?? Seriously, we are so blessed with amazing families on all sides. 

We've also started playing a lot of Mario Bros. at night with the girls. It's mainly a Daddy-daughter activity these days, but sometimes I get in on the fun :) We also read. A lot. Kinley has become such a great reader!!

The best big sisters ever!

The trio!

My forever-friend Jennifer and her little boy, Luke, came to visit. Luke REALLY liked Graham. So much so, he offered to trade his little sister for him! ha!

I also (FINALLY) got a new camera! Yay!
When did my baby get so big??

And this little peanut has already grown so much! Time really flies.

Kallen is smitten with G!

Kinley, too :)

One month old

One rainy morning on the way to school. I couldn't resist a picture :)

Pretty Pretty Princess! Kallen won!

Snuggle!

What a lucky boy! Beautiful girls on either side of him!

This post truly is a hodge podge. Oh well. I'm just proud that I'm updating this blog now and then!
Kinley got invited to several birthday parties right in a row the months of January-February. Kallen handled not getting to go pretty well...the first couple of times. One night, she finally broke down with hurt feelings. Kinley was gone to a party on a Saturday night, so Jeff and I took Kallen out for a special night of her own. Check out all this candy!? Yeah, that cheered her up!

And look who learned to smile!!

Pop started tickling his feet and he just cracked up! :)

Gigi, Pop, Graham

Our happy boy!

2 comments:

Morgan and Jeff said...

Love the pictures! Your family is so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics & story of your exciting (I think)life! I'm glad you are doing this blog!

Love, K-K