Rolling right through our Summer Bucket List, and of course that included fun with Lacy! We met at McDonald's for some ice cream, yum!
It also included check ups for the girls. I love that they love their doctor :) Graham had to have a bandaid, too!
We also had to find time for back to school haircuts with Mr. David!
Beautiful!
I can't believe he straightened her curls!?
Anyhoo, after our haircuts, we met Kinley's friend, Rylee, at Chick-fil-a for lunch and then went to use their Sweet n Sassy gift cards for a little pampering!
Graham was a good sport :)
Love these beautiful children! I also found time (and an extra dose of sanity apparently) and took all three of them school supply shopping--what was I thinking!? Ha! We actually had a lot of fun and the kids all did great! I can't believe the summer is coming to an end...








No comments:
Post a Comment