Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hammin' it Up

Since selling our home, we have been looking around for the perfect new house. I am happy to say, we have found it! I'll save the story for later, but Jeff and I first got to see it at the end of June. We came home excited about the prospect of it all working out, and we came home to three excited kiddos! What better way to run off some steam than a water hose, watering can, and bubbles!?



I came across a memory card I hadn't seen in a long time. Check out these gems I found on there!
(June 2012)




I vaguely remember Kallen wanting to take an old camera with her when we went to the Collierville mall one night. How funny! She and Kinley even took pics of clothes they liked ;)




September 2012
Wow, selfies begin at an early age, I guess!








Hee, hee, what a silly girl! :)

No comments: