Although she can say pretty much anything she hears, there are some words and phrases that are just Kallen:
nummy or mummy = yummy
hold it me = hold me
very german sounding "ya"= yes
iuntyou = i want you
uh tiss = a kiss
tay tay = kay kay
buh = bud
nack = snack
choke/toke = coke (her major addiction! yikes!)
ouchy = boo boo
otay = okay
tallen = kallen
"swim swim" rather than "swim"
"how old are you about to be, Kallen?" "Free! (three)" as she holds up one finger. When I correct her, "No, you're about to be TWO." Kinley insists, "Just let her be three, mommy." ha!
she strings together very long sentences which are hard to decipher! but I can usually catch a few words, enough to interpret pretty well.
she calls Kinley "sissy"
most sentences include the word "now". Ex: Do it myself now Mommy, Thank you now mommy, Don't want it now mommy, you get the picture!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Before she called me "tay-tay" she called me "tee-tee". I wasn't so sure what she meant calling me that! :=) She's a sweetie - she can call me anything she wants to! I especially like her german-sounding "yaw".
Love, KK
Post a Comment