Finding Nemo has been in our car DVD player for several weeks now, and for some reason, the kids just keep watching it over and over. We have noticed that every time it gets to the part where Nemo gets put in the ziploc baggy by the scuba diver, Kallen gets so worried! She says the same thing every time, "Oh no! Mello's (Nemo) dad!" She is so upset by how upset Nemo and his Dad are. Every time. It's so sweet! And it hits home for me because for some reason as a child I was always afraid of being lost or separated from my parents. They never left me, of course, well, except this one time they locked me in a car and walked away... but not very far. Anyway, I was always afraid of being separated at the grocery store, mall, whatever. And it looks like Kallen has inherited that, too. I love seeing little pieces of myself in the girls. Even the neurotic pieces :)
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK, this is for the people who think I was a horrible mom who left her child in a HOT car. I was never out of your sight - noticed BEFORE I went in the house that you were not with the group of us (dad, mammaw, Allison & me)& went immediately to retrieve you from the car.
Love ya, Mom :=)
Post a Comment