Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More from the 4th

I know, these posts about the 4th are never ending. I feel like we've been "celebrating" for a month now! We just had such a fun 4th! (and 2nd, 3rd, and 5th...)

Sweet Kallen and Daddy pic at lunch

We went to my parents' house for dinner (ribs, homemade ice cream, yum!). Aunt Nancy and Uncle George came too, and of course brought balloons! The girls were hoping for balloons before we even got to the door.

After dinner, the girls got crazy on the slip n slide! Well, Kinley did...

Brrr, it's chilly!

Kallen finally slid down. How proud!

The next night we went to Buckhead to see for our favorite fireworks show with all of Jeff's family. Here's Lucy, Kinley and Olivia riding the bus over to the show.


Adam got the girls a very large snocone before the show.
"hmmm, it's not Jerry's, but I might try it..."

"Not too bad! I'll use two straws!"

"Forget it, I'm just going to drink this sugary deliciousness!"

Lucky for Kallen, Kinley wasn't feeling too well at the show and she didn't even fight for the snocone. Poor baby.

Here's Adam trying to get all that sugary excitement out of Kallen.
"Up high! Up high!" Girl is not afraid of heights!
I think I've said it before, but this is one of my FAVORITE holidays. We had a blast. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the 4th of July, too!

KK