Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kallen's Fireworks Party...And a BIG Surprise!

We got all the bubbles cleaned off the girls and got them changed into their festive outfits. 

I know I'm biased, but seriously, I love these beautiful girls and am so proud of what little ladies they are becoming!! I also love what sweet friends they are to each other!

Some flowers from our garden



It was finally time for the party! This is our third year to celebrate Kallen's birthday with fireworks. The guys have so much fun competing to see whose are the biggest, and the kids look forward to it, too. It has become such a fun tradition for all of our in-town family :)

Aunt Connie give G some love!

Sweet Olivia reads to Kinley and the birthday girl

Isabella and Julie, beautiful!!

Just before eating, Olivia and Lucy made an announcement. It went something like this, Olivia: "I have something to say. I want to wish Kallen a Happy Birthday." Lucy "And I'm going to be a big sister!"
WHAT!?! WOW!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
We are all so excited for them, Connie and Adam are amazing parents, and we can't wait to meet our newest niece or nephew!!

Birthday Brownies!

What a happy birthday girl :)

Olivia and Gigi

Olivia and Isab

Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday to You...!

Uncle Jack and Uncle Adam with Isab and Kallen

All the gang (minus Graham-he actually slept the entire party except for the very beginning. Not sure how he managed to sleep through all our loud talking and fireworks! Amazing!)

Bud, Kk, and Gigi enjoy the show

Jackson!

Olivia!

Sweet Sisters, Connie and Julie!

More sweet sisters! Kallen and Kinley!

Isabella tries out the glow-in-the-dark sidewalk chalk

Fireworks!!

Lucy and Kallen battle it out with their glow-in-the-dark swords!

Pop and the girls

Ninja warriors, Isabella and Olivia

Me and my sweet girl!
Happy Birthday, Kallen! We love you!

No comments: