Friday, August 12, 2011

Road Trip!

For the girls, anyway! Their Pop and Gigi had the greatest idea: to take each set of their grandchildren on a trip! Kinley and Kallen were up first. I don't know as many of the details of the trip, so forgive any errors I make. Mostly, enjoy the pics! What sweet memories for the girls :)


First up, breakfast at the Arlington McD's before hitting the road!






Next stop, Hot Springs! Well, a mexican restaurant in Hot Springs for some lunch :)

Kinley, Kallen, and Pop


The Mid America Science Museum in Hot Springs
I heard rave reviews about this museum from both Pop and Gigi AND the girls! It was a huge hit!










Yeah, they were just missing me terribly and not having any fun at all...ha!

Beautiful


Feeding the catfish and ducks

Day 2: Magic Springs!











Wow, fun!! I'm pretty sure the girls slept g-o-o-d that night! Pop and Gigi probably did, too!!

Then, before heading home, Pop and Gigi took the girls to see Lake Hamilton...on the duck!



Even though the trip was in July (yes, I am slow right now), the girls still talk about what a great time they had on their trip. Thanks, Pop and Gigi for taking the time to make such amazing memories with our sweet girls!! (And thanks for the photos so I could share!) We love y'all!

No comments: