Sunday, August 21, 2011

Spirit Night and Some Hidden Jewels

What better way to kick off a school year than a spirit night at Chuck E. Cheese?? Um, I could think of about a hundred better ways...but it's all for the kids, right?!


My girls think this is the coolest place on earth. The tokens, the lights, the noise, the tickets...

Yeehaw!

We met our buddies there and Jacob and Kinley had an intense game of air hockey.


Jack was adorable as always!

Oh, the prizes. Yippee for blue hair extensions and Chuck E. stickers :)

The girls got in a dance with the rat, er, mouse, himself!


I kid, I kid...sort of! We had a great time and thanks to lots of sanitizer, no one got sick afterward :)

These following pics I found on our old camera's memory card.
This one cracks me up. I told Kallen we should take a picture of the two of us together (you know, since Kinley's at school and she's stuck with me!) This is her face, stinker!

These go way back to the sunny days at the pool. My sweet boy did so great when we went swimming, he would even take naps under his little shade! What a good boy!





Kallen and Kinley at the 4th of July celebration, love these sisters.

Hee, hee, and these must have been taken by Kallen.

My favorite! Is she singing Justin Bieber??

This year is FLYING by! It's nice to take a look back at summer! 

No comments: