Saturday, March 16, 2013

Things 1, 2, and 3

 I sure love these kiddos! They are three peas in a pod, they absolutely adore one another. I hope it lasts!

We checked out a new place in town, Kids Play, with G's buddy Caleb

It was a neat place with lots of equipment, bounce house obstacle course, crawl through maze-so fun. G was in full-on boy mode, I could barely catch up with him! He ran from station to station, almost frantically, like he was afraid we would leave before he had time to play with them all! The best part of this place, they have young adults on staff who will run and play with the kids, so I didn't have to try and catch him :) He made friends with a particular worker who ran all over with him. Poor girl, I am sure she slept good that night! We had a great lunch at Mellow Mushroom after and crashed hard for nap time :)

One of our favorite things in March is Dr. Seuss week! Kallen got to eat green eggs and ham in her class. She liked them, Sam I am!

For the kids who didn't, I made a sweet version--yum! 

Kinley didn't get green eggs and ham, but I did get to have lunch with her. She finally found a pizza she likes!! Pizza Hut sliders save the day ;)

The best part of Dr. Seuss week...dress up day! The girls wanted to be Thing 1 and 2 for Halloween last year, so I bought the supplies ahead of time knowing we would use it all again in March for Seuss week. As Halloween got closer, they changed their minds, but we still had the cutest outfits in town for Seuss week! They even got their pictures in the local paper :)



Their friend, Ally, always has this crazy Cindy Lou Who hair for Seuss week. They were quite a sight at car line! :) 

Kinley's precious teacher sent me this sweet photo text during recess along with the message, 
"You are the coolest mom to make more green eggs and ham and to dress your child up like this. She is sooo stinkin cute!!!" Talk about making my day...I am so thankful that Kinley and Kallen both have teachers who take time to invest in each student individually! I think she is pretty stinkin cute myself ;)

What a fun week learning about such an amazing author!

No comments: