Just when I think I am close to getting caught up, I remember to sync the phones. How did I forget these sweet moments!?
Kinley and Kallen, the original BFFs :)
Jeff is teaching the girls all about filling out March Madness brackets :)
After school snack!
Busy, busy, busy
Kallen and I found the largest flowers ever at Hobby Lobby!
We went to Texas Roadhouse with Pop and Gigi and the kids loved the balloon man. Kinley chose a horse.
Kallen chose a pink and purple flower.
And the balloon man surprised G with an Elmo!
I simply adore Kindergarten writing.
"Will I have fun at Smoky Mountains because I have a tree house at the cabin?"
Smoocy...adorable.
Go Tigers!
Hee, hee. A note to Kinley from Kallen telling her to get dressed and clean up before her friend comes over. Such a little momma :)
Kinley and Ella, sweet friends. They hadn't seen each other in quite a while, but both showed up wearing the same shirt! Love it!
Olivia's party at Build a Bear!
We all love hot cocoa...
Wheeee!
A blur. Perfect picture of him! Constantly on the go!
Bolton High School had a production of Seussical. The girls wanted to dress up as Things for the play. They loved it, and even got to meet the Cat afterward!
I let him out of my sight for three minutes and he learned to open the refrigerator...not to mention he chose the ONLY carpeting in the kitchen to drop that egg! Sigh...
Lunch with my favorite 2nd grader!!
Kallen's sentence made the Hall of Fame board!
"A kayak is like a canoe. I need a life jacket and a helmet and a paddle." :)
Gorgeous day at the park
Kinley loves to find her brick :)
Why so sad, little girls?
Oh, that's better!! Lunch treats packed in eggs are sure to bring on the smiles!
Easter Egg Hunt time!
LOVE this group of kindergarteners!!
Who wouldn't want to receive this box of sweetness!?






















No comments:
Post a Comment