Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

The Easter Bunny came! And ate his carrots with ranch!

The girls checked out their goodies

Awesome! A cup full of jelly beans!

This girl loves her Skittles!

Graham woke up and had to join the fun



And then he gave his Daddy the biggest hug, aw!

 We let the kids have a little candy, then got ready to celebrate our risen Savior and the true meaning of Easter!
Beautiful Kallen

I am biased of course...but come on...this is a cute kid!!

Gorgeous Kinley!

Sweet sisters

After church, we had lunch at Cracker Barrel, yum! I sure love our trio!

We went home for a little downtime, and then went to Pop and Gigi's for Easter Dinner! I was not feeling well that day (apparently I had strep but didn't know it for a couple of weeks :/ ), so somehow we managed to have an event with NO pictures to show for it! Gasp! We had a lot of fun, though, everyone was there: Pop and Gigi, Bud and Kk, the Torregrossa's, the Boutwell's, and us! I love when we are all together, such special times!

No comments: