This little guy melts my heart. But, at times he makes my patience melt, too! Whew! What a busy boy.
My car desperately needed an oil change, so off we went. It started out okay, G was happy in his stroller, I was armed with snacks.
But then, the vending machines became too big of a temptation. He just HAD to go check them out. Then he needed to crawl around all the seats.
Then he was off to explore the candy machines. Eventually he discovered the water fountains. Oh, boy, that was exciting. Especially when he stuck his hand over the spout so that the water went everywhere. Oh yeah, good times.
He quickly discovered the car showroom just steps away. Along with the automatic doors that opened when he walked past. Then he ran outside. The chase was hilarious to him! Not so much to me :). Is my car ready yet!? Ugh, we were there for a VERY long time. We walked outside, inside, played in water, talked to strangers. I finally broke down and bought Cheetos just so I could strap him back in the stroller for a few minutes of peace. That didn't last too long, but it was nice while it did! Finally, the car was ready and we were off. Just a day in the life of a mom and a toddler! :)
Looking like such a sweet angel at Kk's! We went to eat dinner and celebrate Bud's birthday.
Hahaha. I love this. He was teasing the girls and telling them he was going to eat the whole cake by himself ;)
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Bud and Kinley
(the girls insisted they dress up for the special birthday dinner :))
Bud and his girls
Happy Birthday, Bud! We love you so much!
Oct. 4th I snuck in while G was napping. Something exciting was happening the next day for the girls, but little bit will not be a part of the fun this time. He will be having his own fun :). In the meantime, I took this picture to remember what a sweetie he is!
I sure do love this boy, and am really going to miss him!










1 comment:
You had me confused for a minute because we just celebrated Nancy's birthday, not Bud's. Then I realized you are a "few" months behind. :) Enjoyed it!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment