Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012!

We had such a fun Halloween party for Kallen's class. The only downside to being a room mom is that I couldn't be at Kinley's party! Though, if I wasn't a room mom for anyone, I would have to miss both parties. Parents are only invited to two parties a year. I was able to run down to her class and see her for a few minutes before running back to Kallen's party :). 

Kallen and Olivia

Since the party was at the end of the day and I didn't want to have to go through car line, I checked Kinley out of her class at 2:30 and she got to come down and help us with Kallen's party! She thought that was beyond cool :). 

Lacy shows off her Haunted House scavenger hunt

That night we got all dressed up and got an early start Trick r Treating! First stop is always Bud and Kk's!

Mr. Potato Head

Adorable!

Jessie the cowgirl and Mulan :)
Kinley loved that we sprayed her hair black. But oh, that stuff was rubbing off on everything!

Such cute trick r treaters!



After they got their goodies from Bud and Kk, we headed back to our neighborhood for a quick stop at Ally and Claire's house. I absolutely love this photo!! Thanks, Becky!

Next, we went to Lacy's to trick r treat in her neighborhood.
Sweet friends!

We had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year!


1 comment:

Snuzi said...

Hello sweet friend! Your kids are precious! I love their costumes! Mom and Carrie were in Memphis this week for a funeral and went by our old house. Great memories! Love you!
Snuzi