Wow, this is going to be a fun post with lots of pics that didn't get posted originally. I forget to go through the phones sometimes! Enjoy!
A shot from G's one year photo session with Aunt Julie!!
Amazing pic courtesy of 1:17 Photography :)
Messy, messy!
Kallen's view from her bed. She was not thrilled with moving back upstairs, hence the "Kallen is Brave" poster with lots of bribes for staying in bed.
Happy Mother's Day to me!!
Date night at the Grizz
She speaks for the trees!
Kallen's purchase with her birthday money from Pop and Gigi!
Date night with the Tidwell's for MT's birthday
Camel ride at the zoo
Sweet little buddy with his paci, bear, and puppy. What else could he possibly want?
Popcorn time! I love that G is getting big enough to sit and share a bowl without dumping it everywhere.
Happy Birthday to Kk!! We had a delicious dinner at Benihana!
And Kallen went retro in my old Mickey shirt :)
Kinley being a cutie at the Redbirds game!
Whew! I feel a little bit caught up now. Just a little.












No comments:
Post a Comment